Friday, February 11, 2011

Welcome to Visible Suns

Welcome to my new astronomy blog, Visible Suns. Some of you may know Palomar Skies, the blog I write for Palomar Observatory. While this blog may include some Palomar-related things from time to time, it is being written by me and does not in any way reflect any official opinions of Palomar Observatory or Caltech. This blog will cover my take on anything in astronomy and how people can participate in their own astronomical explorations.

Expect to find current sky happenings, reviews of astronomy apps, astronomical news, words of encouragement on light pollution and much more.

I will start this new voyage by posting the first video of The Sagan Series - an inspirational video featuring the words of the late Carl Sagan.



From time to time I will be posting more of these videos, but you can keep up with them on your own by liking The Sagan Series on facebook or subscribing to damewse's channel on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment